Last Updated: June 25 2019
3. Proprietary Rights You acknowledge that this Site contains content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, patents, moral right, or other proprietary rights (“Content”), and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now and hereinafter developed. You also acknowledge that unless otherwise provided in these Terms or otherwise indicated on the Site, iDepo or its licensors own all Content on this Site including, without limitation, all videos, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, moving images, illustrations, files, trademarks, logos, service marks, artwork, computer code, design, structure, selection, coordination, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content. Your use of this Site shall not grant you any claim of ownership over any Content, and you agree to comply with all applicable copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, transit, participate in the sale of or transfer or, or create derivative works based on any Content, in whole or in part. You may print copies of the Content, provided that these copies are made only for personal, non-commercial use, and provide that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, or maintained by the Licensor or Author, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, attributions, by-lines, or other proprietary rights notices. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content from this Site. The use of Content from this Site on any other site, including by linking or framing, or in any networked computer environment, for any purpose, is prohibited without iDepo’s prior written approval. In addition, iDepo owns all content provided through the Site and the Services, including but not limited to, transcripts of written and oral depositions and other proceedings created by iDepo (including all draft, rough, and final versions), audio and video recordings of deposition and other proceedings created by iDepo, and all digital representations of depositions and other proceedings recorded and/or created by iDepo. Each party, attorney, or law firm must purchase its own copy of the products created by iDepo and you may not reproduce, distribute, share, or transfer these products or any part thereof to another party, attorney, or law firm for the purpose of avoiding payment for the Services. For permission to use Content from this Site or from marketing material authored and distributed by iDepo, you must request written permission in advance and provide full attribution. Permission should be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Digital Content iDepo may make digital content (collectively “Digital Content”) available to you on this website. Your use of Digital Content on this website is subject to the following conditions:
- Your use of Digital Content is for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not transmit, sell, rent, lease, display, perform, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, assign or otherwise make available any rights to Digital Content or any portions thereof to any third party.
- You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on or in the Digital Content.
- You may not bypass, modify, defeat or circumvent the Digital Rights Management used to deliver or protect the Digital Content.
- You may not use any Digital Content in an unlawful or infringing manner.
5. Digital Rights Management (“DRM”) You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site and the Services, including without limitation providing DRM by employing appropriate measures and procedures for the reception, handling, management, storage, and distribution of Digital Content. You acknowledge that we may use a secure encryption system for the delivery of Digital Content to our customers. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
6. Use of Account; Risk of Loss iDepo reserves the right to refuse service, cancel product or service orders, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, in its sole discretion. If you use an iDepo account, you agree, represent and warrant that you will provide us with true, current, complete and accurate information in connection with your use of the Site. You also represent that you are using your account for a lawful purpose – you may not use your account or the Site or Services for the purpose of committing or furthering fraudulent acts or for committing any acts that would give rise to both or either civil and criminal liability. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and login or password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your registration, account, and/or password. You also agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your account. You are not permitted to upload material onto the Site that you should know or do know infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, and you may not upload material that places unnecessary load so as to affect the performance of the Site, or iDepo’s systems and equipment. You may not use the Site or the Services in a manner that could block access to, impair, damage or otherwise disable iDepo or any of our servers. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any other user’s accounts, computer systems, or networks through password mining, keystroke logging, hacking, or any other means. You will not upload any files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, malware, spyware, worms, corrupted files, or any other material or software that may damage the operation of another computer. Any and all materials uploaded are subject to applicable federal, state, and international laws. Products and services sold by iDepo must be purchased with a credit card or other permitted payment method. By using a credit card or other permitted payment method, you represent that you are the owner or an authorized user on that account.
7. Security Violating the security of the Site or the Services is prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. We may investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve, and will cooperate with, law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of security violations include, without limitation, unauthorized access to or use of data or systems including any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or to breach security or authentication measures, unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic, interference with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system, forging any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header, or any part of a message header, except for the authorized use of aliases or anonymous remailers, and using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations.
8. Submitted Materials Unless specifically requested, iDepo does not wish to receive any confidential, proprietary, or trade secret information from you via the website (including via contact email made available on the website). Accordingly, if you send iDepo any information or creative works including, without limitation, idea submissions, suggestions, business plans, concepts or demos in any media including photographs, graphics, audiovisual media or other material (“Submitted Material”), you grant iDepo a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully transferrable, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, print, publish, translate, create derivative works from, create collective works from, and distribute, perform, display, license and sublicense (through multiple levels) the Submitted Material in any media now known or hereinafter invented, including for commercial purposes. If you send iDepo any Submitted Material, you also warrant that the Submitted Material is not confidential or secret and that the Submitted Material is owned entirely by you. If you send iDepo any Submitted Material, you warrant that you have all rights necessary (including rights of privacy and rights of publicity) to authorize iDepo to use Submitted Material as permitted by the license in this Section. You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submitted Material, including reviews, comments or other content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submitted Material (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
10. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Zumizi Corp., its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents from and against any claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other liabilities in any way associated with: (i) your use of and access to the Site or Services; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; and (iii) your violation of any third party right including any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or privacy right related to your User Content (as applicable) or use of the Site.
11. Disclaimers IDEPO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATIONS OF PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IDEPO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Release If you have a dispute with one or more users of the Site or the Services, you release iDepo (and its officers, directors, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
14. Claims of Infringement iDepo respects the intellectual property of others and requires that you do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, iDepo will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported to its Designated Copyright Agent identified in the notice below. iDepo will disable and/or remove access to the website for users who are repeat infringers. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide iDepo’s Copyright Agent the following information: DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works are covered by this Notice you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the website.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to iDepo’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent iDepo Reporters 898 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 475 El Segundo, CA 90245 While iDepo considers all such notices seriously, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. Accordingly, if you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether use of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you may wish to seek the advice of an attorney.
16. Severability If any provision of these Terms is held in whole or in part to be invalid, void, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire Agreement will be severable and remain in full force and effect.
18. Contact Us If you have questions about these Terms or the Services, you may contact iDepo at contact@iDepoReporters.com.